1. Terms of Service: Your access to and use of our Services are subject to our Terms of Service, which define some of the terms used throughout this Policy. Please make sure that you have carefully read and understand the Terms of Service before you use our Services. By using our Services, you accept the Terms of Service, and accept our privacy practices described in this Policy. If you do not feel comfortable with any part of this Policy or our Terms of Service, you must not use or access our Services.
a. Our Services may change over time. As a result, we reserve the right to update or modify this Policy at any time and from time to time without prior notice. If we make any material changes to the way we process your Personal Information, we will notify you before such changes are effective. If you object to any changes , you must cease using our Services. We recommend you review this Policy periodically. This Policy became effective on the date indicated at the top of this page. Your continued use of our Services after any changes or revisions to this Policy indicates your agreement to the terms of the revised Policy.
2. Collection of Personal Information: When you use our Services, we may collect or receive Personal Information about you to provide our services and operate our business. The types of Personal Information that we may collect about you are:
a. Information You Provide to Us Directly: You may provide your Personal Information to us when you use our Services, including when you register with Paradigm One, search within, sign up for, or place orders through our Services, contact us with inquiries, respond to surveys, or otherwise access our Services. This information may include:
i) User Profile: We collect profile information associated with your Paradigm One account. This includes information such as name, email address, and phone number.
ii) Payment Information: Payment information collected such as credit card, bank name, and payment method.
iii) Surveys: From time-to-time, we invite our customers and members to participate in surveys or contests. When a customer or a member participates, we may request certain Personal Information such as name, email address, and phone number.
b. Information Received from You as Part of Your Communications: When you use our Services (for example on our Site or Mobile App), complete electronic forms, contact us by online form or chat, email, phone or text, we may automatically collect and store certain the information you provide and the activity you engaged in, for example: your name and contact information; information that you voluntarily provide to us; the nature of your communication; the purpose of the interaction, and the action we took in response to your inquiry or request.
c. Information Collected Automatically: We also may receive and store certain information about you and your device(s) automatically when you access or use our Site and Services. This information may include:
i) Technical Information: We collect technical information associated with your activity on our Site and may include information related to your browser and operating system, IP address (the Internet address of your computer) unique device identifiers, and other information such as your device type. We use such information for diagnostic and statistical purposes and to administer our Services.
ii) Site Usage Information: We collect information to better understand customer traffic patterns and Site usage. This may include the webpage that you were visiting before accessing our Site or mobile application, the pages or features of our Site or mobile application that you browsed to inform us which part of our Site, app and Services you visit and how much time you spend there. This information is used to analyze and improve our Site and to provide our customers with a better user experience.
c. Personal Information from Publicly Available Sources and Third Parties: We may collect or receive Personal Information about you from publicly available sources, social network providers, marketing partners, restaurant partners and/or third parties. This may include:
i) Order Information: We may receive information about you from our restaurant partners that allows us to fulfill our services to you.
ii) Social Network Information: We may receive information about you from other services. For example, we receive certain information from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., when you use their service to login to Paradigm One or post about Paradigm One and its Services.
iii) Demographic Information: This characteristic information could include information such as income, marital status, spending habits, and other information pertaining to customers.
a. Cookies: Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
to make our Services function properly;
to improve our Services;
to recognize you when you return to Paradigm One and to remember information you have already provided, such as items already in your order cart;
to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites or other online services in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests; and,
to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services.
b. Web Beacons: Web beacons, also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Site to deliver or communicate with cookies, in order to track and measure the performance of our Site and Services, monitor how many web visitors we have, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, web beacons are typically embedded invisibly on webpages (or in an email).
c. Online Analytics and Advertising Technologies: We and our third-party vendors may use automated technologies (including cookie identifiers on our Site), along with other collected information, to tailor ads or deliver content when you are on our Services or on other devices, apps or websites.
d. Interest-Based Advertising: We (or our service providers) may use the information we collect, for instance, IP addresses and unique mobile device identifiers, to locate or try to locate the same unique users across multiple browsers or devices (such as smartphones, tablets, or computers), or work with providers that do this, in order to better tailor content and features and provide you with a seamless experience across devices. If you wish to opt out of cross device tracking for purposes of interest-based advertising, you may do so through your device settings. We may also use cross-device targeting to help identify our users and serve advertising. This type of advertising is often called “interest-based” or “personalized” advertising—and when it occurs on mobile apps, “cross-app” advertising.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising and how to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising by visiting (i) the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link or (ii) the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out link. To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page.
Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive advertisements from us. However, in that case, the advertising will not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links or whether any particular company chooses to participate in these opt-out programs.
e. Mobile Applications: Depending on your permissions, we may receive your Personal Information from your Internet service and mobile device providers. Users of mobile devices who do not want to receive interest-based advertising may opt-out in several ways. Learn more about your choices for mobile devices by visiting www.aboutads.info/appchoices. Each operating system, (iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices) provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You should view your device or system “Settings” to determine how you can opt out of use of your device ID for “cross-app” personalized advertising.
4. Use of Your Personal Information: We may use the information we collect or receive about you for any of the below purposes.
a. To Provide You with the Services: We use your information to provide you the Services. For example, we use credit card information to complete a transaction. If the applicable information is to be provided or Service is to be performed by a third party, then we will disclose the applicable Personal Information to the third party providing the information or performing applicable Services. Your information may be available or provided to third-party service providers and that are contractually obligated to protect your information as disclosed in this Policy.
b. To Maintain, Improve, and Personalize the Services: We use your information for our everyday business operations such as auditing, administration of the Services, forum management, fulfillment, and analytics. Your information may also be used to improve the content and/or functionality of the Services. We may use your information to help us improve offerings for Paradigm One and/or our Merchants. We also use your information to personalize your experience. For example, we may personalize the content and features you see when visiting our Services. In addition, we may personalize advertisements, marketing communications, and recommendations to make them more tailored to your interests.
c. To Communicate with You: We use your information to communicate with you. For example, we may send you text messages or other notifications about the status of your membership account, container levels, food delivery and container collection orders, or other services we are providing to you. We may also contact you with promotional offerings or other communications that may be of interest to you. If we send you marketing emails about services that may interest you, each email will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future email marketing communications.
d. In the event you contact us, we use certain information to respond to your questions and assist you with any issues that may arise in your use of the Services. If you send text messages to Paradigm One or one of its employees, using the telephone number for that employee available on the Services, we may use a third-party service provider to track and analyze these text messages. We track these text messages for fraud prevention, to ensure appropriate charging of fees, to enforce our Terms of Service, and for quality and training purposes. As part of this process, Paradigm One and its service provider will receive in real time and store data about your text message, including the date and time of the text message, your phone number, and the content of the text message. You will not be able to opt out of transactional text messages between you and Paradigm One employees.
e. For Account and Network Security Purposes: We care about keeping you secure and safe while using our Services. Keeping you safe requires us to process your Personal Information, such as your device information, activity information and other relevant information. We use such information to combat spam, malware, malicious activity or security risks; improve and enforce our security measures; and to monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users do not gain access to your information.
f. To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance: Our Services are subject to certain laws and regulations which may require us to process your Personal Information. For example, we process your Personal Information to pay our taxes, to fulfill our business obligations, ensure compliance with employment and recruitment laws or as necessary to manage risk as required under applicable law.
g. To Enforce Compliance with Our Terms of Service and Policies: When you access or use our Services, you are bound to our Terms of Service and this Policy. To ensure you comply with them, we process your Personal Information by actively monitoring, investigating, preventing and mitigating any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services. We also process your Personal Information to: investigate, prevent or mitigate violations of our internal terms, agreements or policies; enforce our agreements with third parties and business partners.
h. To Protect You, Others, and Our Business: We use your information to protect you, others, and our business, including, without limitation, using information for fraud prevention, for enforcement of our Terms of Service, to comply with the law, and to protect against security risks.
i. For Our Business Purposes: We may use your information for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect or receive the information, or otherwise with your consent.
5. Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties: We share your Personal Information as described below.
a. Service Providers: We may share your information with our third-party service providers for certain business purposes. This information is provided in order for them to provide us services such as payment processing, advertising services, marketing partners, web analytics, data processing, IT services, customer support and other services. These third-party service providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
b. Food Vendor Partners: To help provide you with a high-quality service we also may share your information, including your Personal Information and order details, with the restaurant partners who complete your requested orders.
c. When Required by Law: We recognize that information related to your orders could contain private information. However, we may be required to disclose your information to third parties including law enforcement agencies when required to protect and defend our legal rights, protect the safety and security of users of our Services, prevent fraud, comply with the law, respond to legal process, or a request for cooperation by a government entity.
d. Corporate Transactions: In the event of sale, transfer, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction, including during the negotiation of an actual or contemplated transaction.
e. With Your Consent: We also may share or disclose your information with your consent or at your direction.
6. Security: Paradigm One has implemented administrative, technical, and physical security controls that are designed to safeguard Personal Information. However, no online activity is ever fully secure or error-free. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information is absolutely secure. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Paradigm One.
Please recognize that protecting your Personal Information is also your responsibility. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your information when you are on the Internet, or when you communicate with us and with others through the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account might have been compromised), or if you suspect someone else is using your account, please let us know immediately by contacting us.
7. Data Retention: We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We will also retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Third-Party Sites: Some of the functionality may be provided by third parties and the Services may link to other third-party websites that are not controlled by Paradigm ToGo. These third parties are not under our control and Paradigm One is not responsible for their privacy policies or practices. If you provide any Personal Information to any third party or through any such third-party website, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies and practices of that third party.
9. Social Media Usage: You may choose to enable or log in to our Services via various online services, including social networking services like Facebook and Google. Our Services also may enable you to access social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (collectively, “Social Network”) directly or indirectly through our Services.
a. When you link a Social Network account to Paradigm One or log into our Services using your Social Network account, we may collect relevant Personal Information necessary to enable our Services to access that Social Network and your information contained within that Social Network. We also may share your information with the operator of that Social Network to facilitate or enhance service of that Social Network. A Social Network may provide us with access to certain information that you have provided to them, and we will use, store, and disclose such information in accordance with this Policy. Additionally, a Social Network may collect Personal Information and information about your use of our Site or Services automatically. The manner in which a Social Network collects, uses, stores, and discloses your information is governed by the policies of such third parties and Paradigm One shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Social Network that may be enabled within our Services.
b. You may also have the option of posting your activities on our Services and other content to a Social Network when you access content through our Services. For example, you may post to Facebook that you placed an order with Paradigm One. Keep in mind that your usage of Social Network features is governed by applicable Social Networks and not by Paradigm One, and may be visible or accessible to the public.
10. Children’s Information: Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us. A parent or guardian of a child under age 13 may review and request deletion of the child’s Personal Information.
11. Your Choices: We provide our customers and their authorized agents with the ability to access and delete Personal Information. In order to exercise these rights you must login to your account to confirm your identity, which helps us ensure that Personal Information is only made accessible to appropriate parties. Customers will not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising their rights and can return to the service after deleting their information.
12. Your Rights: This section lists the privacy-related rights (“Rights”) we extend to all Paradigm One customers. Your right to know and right to deletion are not absolute and are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of our systems.
a. Right to Know: You have the right to know the Personal Information we collect, use, and disclose, about you.
b. Right to Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information we have collected from you or maintain about you. We may save Personal Information when permitted by applicable law including, without limitation, when the information is needed for a legal purpose.
c. Right to Rectification: If you are a registered Paradigm One member you may modify certain of your Personal Information by logging into our Site using your username and password and visiting the “Membership” page.
d. Right to Non-Discrimination: Paradigm One will not discriminate against those who exercise their Rights. Specifically, if you exercise your Rights, we will not deny you goods or Services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or Services or provide you a different level or quality of goods or Services.
13. International Users: Paradigm One is a service offered in the United States and, regardless of where you use access our website, the information collected as part of that use will be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the United States. Any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
14. Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns relating to this Policy or our privacy practices please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org